Dive In is my handmade A5 journal woven together with linen thread. On the front cover is an illustration of a super cool swimmer, which has been printed using the risograph method to create vibrant shades of fluorescent pinks, orange and dark green.
The paper used in each journal is 100% recycled, with the pages inside thick, 170gsm paper. The journal is coptic bound, which allows it to lie flat. Great for drawing fabulous sketches as well as writing down your adventures.
Dive In Journal
- The front cover is a 3 colour Risograph print on 300gsm 100% recycled paper.
- Using soy-based inks, risographs is an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Due to the nature of the printing method, each print will be slightly different, with possible mis-registrations between layers and imperfections. This gives risograph prints it's unique charm.
- The print has been sprayed with a fixative to avoid ink smudging, which may happen with risographs.
- 120 pages/sides, 100% recycled with 50% coffee cup waste.
- Hardback greyboard covers with recycled blush pink paper coverings and risograph print on top.